Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The month of November!!!


Well let's see the month of Nov. has been a very busy on. My cousin tina got married on the 8th what a beautiful wedding. We took tyler in on the 10th he had an infection on his big toe I guess it was like an ingrown toe nail. On the 16th was our 7th anniversary we decided this year what a better way to spend our day at the seahawks game. Even though we lost to the cardinals we still really enjoy going and being part of the 12th man. Then Connor had another eye appointment on the 19th everything checks out good. On the 22nd me and my friend went to the new kids on the block concert they did great for being gone so long.I forgot to add Frank decided to buy the boy's each a goldfish.They are loving taking care of them and the snail. Now it's time to sit back and relax because here comes Thanksgiving!!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: